Accidently thaught battlezone had cheats!
Sorry about that.
Could anyone send me all the older versions of battlezone?
I'm supposed to do a project where I take a program and specify the feetures in
the old versions and explain in great detail how they were improoved.
So if anyone could send theese to me I would be vary greatful.

Thanks in advance,
Shane