From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shane Lowe
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Sorry mistake

Accidently thaught battlezone had cheats!
Sorry about that.
Could anyone send me all the older versions of battlezone?
I'm supposed to do a project where I take a program and specify the feetures
in the old versions and explain in great detail how they were improoved.
So if anyone could send theese to me I would be vary greatful.

Thanks in advance,
Shane