To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Aurifi

Hi I do enjoy playing it, but this tilting and keeping the radio tuning sort of noise in the middle is a struggle, it always manages to escape no matter how fast or slow I tilt it then i get the ever so nice message "lets run through that again" and it drives me mad! :( ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>