I fiddled with the game but to be honest I did not really manage to muck with it then again I don't have as much time as I used to have.
At 12:56 p.m. 16/03/2011, you wrote:
Hi list.
I just came across the Aurora game on the pcs games website.
I must say the game sounds like it is going to be really fun, I always love the idea of playing strategy games, particularly if this one is as involved as it sounds.
Is the game fully accessible to jaws?
Also, I have gone through the game setup screen, and managed to get into the game, but to be honest I am feeling a bit lost, where exactly do I start and what do I do? I tried looking at the tutorial on the sites wiki, but that only seemed to go as far as game setup. This sounds like a perfect game for a podcast from a more experienced player, in fact probably it could do with a series of podcasts it sounds that detailed.