Hi Ryan,

Its beginning to look that way. I'm frankly out of ideas at the
moment. There are times when something breaks that there isn't any
alternative but to do a quick reinstall. However, if you know when you
began having this trouble you might be able to do a system restore
back to a date prior to the problem which may or may not fix the
problem. At the moment that's my last fresh idea.