It is possible to get your lives to a negative number thus allowing the player to miss as many times as needed to complete the game. unfortunately, I'm not too sure how it works. I have a way to caused the bug to occur every time, but I think there might be another method. I'd investigate further but all the music and slow speech etc makes it rather hard to test many times without taking up a lot of time. should I post how I got it to crash on list? since this is only a little sample game it shouldn't matter much. I would have emailed the developer directly but I couldn't understand the email address with the Vista speech synth that well and didn't want to email the wrong person lol