To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new psx game uploaded and v 1.0 of emulatorstomorrow!

Hi Mathias
I am not so clued up  with mainstream games and emulators so here is a
question from a newbee.
Are emulators programs that can make mainstream pc games more accessible?
I mean, if I legally  buy a  mainstream pc game such as Mario, is the
emulators you uploaded, there to make them more accessible?
Many thanks for any info.