Hi everyone, I've finally managed take-off in TDV, but for some reason by the
time a race finished I'm always getting the low fuell warning.  Also could
someone tell me how I land when told too.  It says in the manual that I should
hear a landing beakon sound and the officer telling me that I'm locked onto it,
but I can't hear that sound.  I hit page down to start decending, then get
stall warnings and told I'm too loose.  Did i hit page down too much or
something?  Also do I press down arrow to slow down for decending?  Thanks from
Lori.