Hi Thomas,
Once everything's back to normal, will you please search your computer
for the files for the games? And if you find them you can email them
to me privately. My email address follows on the next line.
mymonkeyboy2...@gmail.com
Then I at least have them to play with while I wait for them to appear
on the usa games sight. I have no problem waiting for everything to
get back to normal and for you to put the files on the sight, I just
wanted to think of a way that I can get the games faster.
Thanks.
best regards,
Jack