Hi Thomas. You do not need to upload Pigeon Panic and
Egg Hunt, for I have already made it!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] egg hunt and pigeon panic

Hi Jack,

Yes, but  please be patient. As I said in my origional message I've
just gotten over a nasty case of the flue, and am way behind on other
things. It might be a few days before I can find the files and post
them to the USA Games website. Although, I will try to put them up
this weekend if I find the time.

Cheers!