To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Same Page links?

Hi,

Probably not the best place to put this, butI couldn't think of anywhere
else. I am working on a game, and for the last BETA I converted my readme
into html. When I arrow across the links for the table of contents, JAWS
justsays "link". I grant you, thissetup works, but how do you tag a link so
JAWS says "samepage link"?

Best Regards,

Hayden