You may get better answers to that question of link type here, and they give examples.
http://www.w3schools.com/

At 08:35 PM 4/2/2011, you wrote:
Hi,
Did that. But JAWS just reads it as a link.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Pitermach
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Same Page links?

well, the way you do it/the way I do it is with the A tag as follows.
You first need to make an anker which you can link to. the name you give it
is internal, you won't see it while reading the page.
<a name="section1"></a>
then when you want to link to that page, you would make a normal a href
link, but for the address you would first give a pound sign, followed by the

name you gave to the anker.