Hi I'm playing Hunter from BSC games using windows XP.  I'm finding during
level 1 when the doctor comes after me and I hit the spacebar to climb a tree,
nothing happens and I die.  I hit it once because I'm playing on easy, but I
still get killed.  Also the same thing happens when I hit enter to kill the
snakes.  Not sure where I'm going wrong, I have listened to the audio tutorial
and read the documentation so I know I'm getting it right.  I'd be glad of any
help, thanks from Lori.