Are you using the latest version?
I heard that was one of the buggs in an extreamly old version.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problem with Hunter

Hi I'm playing Hunter from BSC games using windows XP. I'm finding during level 1 when the doctor comes after me and I hit the spacebar to climb a tree, nothing happens and I die. I hit it once because I'm playing on easy, but I still get killed. Also the same thing happens when I hit enter to kill the snakes. Not sure where I'm going wrong, I have listened to the audio tutorial and read the documentation so I know I'm getting it right. I'd be glad of any help, thanks from Lori.