Hi Tom, love the new sounds in Mota, but just one problem.  When the game
starts I move Angela to the first room and pick the torch up, then when I run
back and go to jump the first firs pit I die, even though my wepon isn't drawn.
 Is this a trick trap or something?  I've tried a normal jump, also holding
control and shift down when I jump but she still ends up roasted <Smile>  By
the way thanks for putting the save feature in, it takes a lot of worry off my
nerves.