Hi Thomas,
The action of the levers in my judgment should be in the instructions and not thought of as a spoiler.
Unless, they make a sound indicating time.
Or are labeled bronze lever with clock mechanism.
I could not locate levers other than bronze so I assume you will have other ones such as iron, gold, silver and platinum. Phil