Hi Yohandy,

Well, its not so much I hate working on MOTA itself as the pressure
surrounding this project. There is too much pressure to release this
title on some schedule or time limit I'm not necessarily able to meet.
I'm pushing myself hard to get it done by summer when I'd rather be
working on something else and just give the thing a break for two or
three months. I can't really do that given the fact people want to buy
this, and I have all those prepaid orders waiting on me to deliver
this game in a reasonable time frame. This has added frustration and
pressures to a project i thought would be fun and enjoyable to create.

Anyway, if you have ideas for trophies etc send them my way via my
private e-mail account
thomasward1...@gmail.com
and I'll consider them. Any trophies I use I'll give you full credit
for. Of course, do to time and/or practicality I may choose not to use
all of them.

HTH