Hi all, only just starting playing this (yeah I know slow starter! Lol)
On the first level and I've got to the fire pit at roughly coordinates
79:11, and I cannot get over it. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm
thinking it's just bigger than the other couple pits I've got over, but this
one is driving me nuts! Am I missing something?
I've tried a standing jump, I've tried taking a run up etc, and I end up
burning to death whatever!

kevin
kr...@eklyon.co.uk