Hello Thomas,
You forgot Arn Andersons brother. I think it was Oly or something like that. Oh and I think Chris Benoit, sorry about the misspelling, was in the late 80's. Then with both Andersons, Ric Flair, and Chris you could have the Four Horseman.
Greg W.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 7:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Possible WWE Roster

Hi all,

As some of you know we have been discussing taking a game like
Piledriver, rewriting it, and then releasing it as open source with
some extra features such as speech, sounds, and maybe even music as
well. Anyway, I've been working on putting together an official
WWF/WWE roster of big name male and female wrestlers from the 1980's.
I.E. in many minds the golden age of WWF/WWE wrestling. I'd like
everyone to take a look at this roster and see if I overlooked anyone
or if there is a specific wrestler from that era I missed you want to
see in this game.

WWE:

No Holds Barred

Male Roster:

Adrian Adonis
Arn Anderson
Andre the Giant
Ax
The Barbarion
Brutus Beefcake
Bam Bam Bigelow
Tully Blanchard
Brian Blair
Jim Brunzell
King Kong Bundy
Ted DiBiase
Jim Duggan
Dynamite Kid
Ric Flair
Hoss Funk
Terry Funk
Bret Hart
Hercules Hernandez
Hulk Hogan
Honky Tonk Man
Iron Sheik
Marty Jannetty
Special Delivery Jones
Junkyard Dog
Rick Martel
Shawn Michaels
Jim Neidhart
Paul Orndorff
Bob Orton
Roddy Piper
Jim Powers
Harley Race
Butch Reed
Dusty Rhodes
Jake Roberts
Paul Roma
Mike Rotunda
Jacques Rougeau
Raymond Rougeau
Rick Rude
Tito Santana
Randy Savage
Smash
Davy Boy Smith
Jimmy Snuka
Ricky Steamboat
George Steele
Big John Studd
King Tonga
The undertaker
Greg Valentine
Nikolai Volkoff
Koko B. Ware
The Warlord
Ultimate Warrior
Barry Windham

Female Roster:

Donna Christanello
Leilani Kai
Peggy Lee
Dawn Marie
Judy Martin
Velvet McIntyre
Fabulous Moolah
Desiree Petersen
Wendi Richter
Rockin' Robin
Sensational Sherri
Noriyo Tateno
Princess Victoria
Itsuki Yamazaki

Tag Teams:

Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard (The Brain Busters()
Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kidd (the British Bulldogs)
Ax and Smash (Demolition)
Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine (The Dream Team)
Hoss Funk and Terry Funk (The Funk Brothers)
Leilani Kai and Judy Martin (The Glamour Girls)
Jim Neidhart and Bret Hart (the Hart Foundation)
Noriyo Tateno and Itsuki Yamazaki (The Jumping Bomb Angels)
Jim Brunzell and Brian Blare (the Killer Bees)
The Barbarion and The Warlord (Powers of Pain)
Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty (the Rockers)
Jacques Rougeau and Raymond Rougeau (the Rougeau Brothers)
Jimmy Snuka and Ricky Steamboat (The South Pesific Connection)
Rick Martel and Tito Santana (Strike Force)
Paul Roma and Jim Powers (the Young Stallions)
Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda (The US Express)