Just what is on the web and they do it in modules so look at game.pi

At 05:52 PM 4/21/2011, you wrote:
Yes.  I'm looking for something that addresses creation of traditional data
structures, or tells me about how Python does them better.  For instance for
game creation, one needs an efficient way of grouping game data into objects
that control in-game things like characters, ships, terrain, etc.  I see
some ways of doing these things, but not knowing about Python's code
optimization strategy, I don't know which are most efficient and which are
easiest to write in the language.  I've looked at a fair bit of the tutorial
and done some specific searching.

Are any of the typical resources available in accessible formats other than
e-books?

        Chris Bartlett