I totally aggree!

To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 6:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Bavisoft paypal address

Hi.

I'm bloody sick of this bavisoft situation and have decided it needs sorting out! I've sent them a very serious message, both posted on the audiogames.net forum at http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=51508#p51508 (they have been known to check the forum in the past), and sent to the mail address attached to their forum account which is not their sales@bavisoft one which always has bounced in the past.

Just to make certain they get the message (in all senses), I was wondering if some one who bought their games via paypal could let me know the E-mail address the money was sent to, and I'll also send this message there.

I'm really! tired of this ridiculous business, and it's high time something was done about it, hence my message. Oh btw, if nothing does come of this, that stil doesn't mean the games are abandonware, it just means that audiogames.net will never suggest to anyone ever again that they buy bavisoft games and the pages on the database will be changed to that effect, which hopefully, they would regard as a bad thing.

Beware the grue!