That's true. THe only one that I might think has a facility would be BSC, and that's not even specifically a game relaed company, at least not games alone.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anouk Radix" <anou...@home.nl>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bavisoft paypal address

Hi anyway, I very much doubt if a blind games company has a facility or even an office of some kind.
Greetings, Anouk,
----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org> To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:39 PM

A litle difficult sinse A, I don't know where they are and B, they are in the us and I'm in the uk.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>