It's not too hard if you have the right setup.
For those of you who use Firefox, I recommend an add-on called Skip
Screen. It gets you past the captchas, waiting screens, etc. that are
so prevalent on sites like 4Shared, Mediafire and Megaupload. I know
of no such workaround for IE, but just thought I'd put it out there
that there is a solution.