From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Addictor
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] how to stop the whining: was Re: Derek the Claric

Well, you know how to stop all that whining and complaining?  Simple.  Just
abandon your game.  Then you'll hear how great and wonderful it is.  As much

as I like Self District for example, it's nothing compared to current
projects such as MOTA or even Battle Zone--but since it's gone people want
it bad.  I remember the big deal people were making about Science Invasion.
Then I played it and thought how much better that new game is--can't
remember its name, but it has a dog that can guide you to different places,
and everything is round--and no doors.  You don't hear that game mentioned
on list hardly at all--people too busy praising and looking for Science
Invasion.
Of course, I'm not really suggestion that developers abandon their games,
I'm just being sarcastic.  Have to point that out though or we'll hear
complaints about this post.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com