Hi, I'm very curious to know how developers go about making a game,
particularly those games for those folks who enjoy role playing? If one
is blind and doing the developing, I'm wondering what is done to give
the world verisimilitude? How is it mapped or does the developer have
other criteria? What criteria are they? How is developing a RPG similar
to and different from writing a novel or short story? I'd suppose there
must be a variety of talents at work here. Regards, Kim Friedman (who
really wants to know.)