Hi Folks,
The original egg2.mp3 was,
Underwater Secrets.
from the Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Soundtrack.
Dark just volunteered to sing the song, so I modified his version and put it up with the same file name. I raised the pitch a bit, added echo and water sound to make it work better in the Sarah game.
http://www.pcsgames.net/egg2.mp3

He did the longer version from the book, not the shorter one in the movie.
Hope you like it.
Phil