Hi Yohandy,

Well, you are right that there have been a number of games mentioned
on list, and some of them never get passed the planning stage. I think
that often times the potential developer finds out that he/she has
bitten off more than they can chew, so to speak, and give up on it.
That said, I try to take a developer at his/her word unless given
reason to think otherwise.

I myself am guilty of announcing games in the works well in advance
before you see a finished project. To date I've hinted at STFC 2.0, a
wrestling game, an RPG, and of course my up coming cross-platform
version of USA Blackjack. I certainly haven't given up on these
projects, I fully intend to write them when I have the time, but with
two major comercial releases like Mysteries of the Ancients and USA
Raceway taking up 99% of my programming time right now something like
STFC 2 or my free wrestling game have to be put on the back burner
until I can fit them into my schedule. sometimes real life such as my
wife, kids, work, etc just take up more time not giving me a chance to
do everything I'd like to do in a single day. So I try not to be too
hard on new aspiring developers.

Cheers!