I don't know. Rhaknar's Mad still puts a lot of emphasis on exploration and puzzle solving.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] No fighting games.

Hi Imbar,

Actually, you misunderstood my comments about Srith. The game I was
talking about Sryth, always did have some fighting/combat in it, but
there was a lot of exploration as well to make up for the violence and
combat. However, the most recent additions to the game are almost
exclusively combat/fighting oriented with very little to do with any
exploration or puzzle solving. This is what I don't like about the
recent versions of the game.

Anyway, if you want some games that don't have a lot of violence in
them you might want to try Packman Talks and Sarah and the Castle of
Witchcraft and Wizardry by PCS Games. PCS Games also has a game called
Super Dog's Bone Hunt. All of these games seemed to be aimed towards
children to young adult without hacking, slashing, or shooting your
way through the games. In Packman you mainly have to avoid the ghosts,
and in Sarah you can stun but not kill the ghosts with Sarah's magic
wand. I think this might be something you are looking for.

Cheers!