Yeah. I can understand that. But the Mad's probably the most enjoyable adventure I've played. It includes its fair share of fighting but the puzzles are quite enjoyable.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] No fighting games.

Hi Bryan,

Oh, I see. I havent' kept up with Srith lately since my guild
membership ran out. I've been meaning to renew it, but money has been
tight lately.

On 4/26/11, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
That's the latest ongoing adventure in Sryth. It's a labyrinth in the forest
of Fogbough. It's already forty levels deep and it's been hinted that
there's at least twenty more to come.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!