Hi,
What you just said to me is beyond insulting. In the first place, I had not
yet seen the message that said they are doing screenreaders for phones. In
the second place, I most obviously looked at the link since I was able to
tell yo the page said "android for the blind". So do not tell me I was lazy,
and do not get started with "spoonfeeding". I am not trying to start a flame
war here, but do me a favor and read the whole message before you attack me.

Best Regards,
Hayden


-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Trouble
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Inquiry was Code Factory

God, you that lazy not to look at the link? well if you would then 
you would have seen this,
http://www.codefactory.es
There I spoon fed you the link!
No wonder why there is so much wining on here.
At 11:26 PM 4/25/2011, you wrote:
>Hi,
>No, it must be you who is out of the loop. I click on that link, and get
>taken to "android for the blind"
>
>Best Regards,
>Hayden
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
>Behalf Of Trouble
>Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:08 AM
>To: Gamers Discussion list
>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Inquiry was Code Factory
>
>They do have a site and always have.
><http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=415#getit>http://www.codefact
o
>ry.es/
>Seems that some of you are way out of the loop!
>At 11:23 PM 4/20/2011, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >There is absolutely nothing to suggest tis. Not only do they have no site
>of
> >which to speak but there is no way of purchasing Code Factory games. So:
> >
> >Best Regards,
> >Hayden
> >
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> >Behalf Of Alfredo_The_Music_maker
> >Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:58 PM
> >To: Gamers Discussion list
> >Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Inquiry was Code Factory
> >
> >Hello all,
> >Let me say this. If people are distributing software from Bancroft, hay
> >do they not do anything about it? Because we have not heard from them in
> >6 years. With Code Factory it is a lot less amount of time, maybe a year
> >or 2, so this means that their company is still up and may be running,
> >thus having control of their copyright status.
> >
> >---
> >Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> >If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> >gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> >You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> >http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> >All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> >If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
> >please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
> >
> >
> >---
> >Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> >If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> >You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> >http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> >All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> >If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
> >please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>Tim
>trouble
>
>"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
>--Sam Brown
>
>Blindeudora list owner.
>To subscribe or info: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Tim
trouble

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.
To subscribe or info: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora       


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to