From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Addictor
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] help with science invasion

Hey all,
how do I get the taxi driver out of the street before the motorcycle driver
kills him?  I'm not usually one to ask for spoilers, but I've tried
everything--sicking the dog on the driver, running out in front of the bike
to save the drivers life etc.  Thoughts?
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com