You have to shoot it or hhit it with your racket

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Addictor" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] help with science invasion

Hey all,
how do I get the taxi driver out of the street before the motorcycle driver kills him? I'm not usually one to ask for spoilers, but I've tried everything--sicking the dog on the driver, running out in front of the bike to save the drivers life etc. Thoughts?
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com