This game is certainly not the best I've ever played, though it's better than
many.  So why do I keep playing this instead of Mota?
It all started with that dang jingle the taxi driver sing.  I start humming it,
then singing it, then before I know it I'm off to the desktop for another round
of getting creamed by the zombies in the bar--even with cheats on, cuz you
can't use your bazooka in there.  One time I actually did make it to the hotel
and, stupid fool, ate the poisoned food.  Should have known when they asked if
I wanted to eat lol
anyway I gotta break this crazy cycle...
Attention everyone!  Attention everyone!  Who wants to go by my car...
Off to play again
help
help!

Ken Downey