if anyone has some tips they will definitely be appreciated. Here are the challenges and what needs to be done:
250. It's Not My Baby - Shang Tsung vs Shao Kahn - defeat Shao Kahn
sounds easy right? wrong! This Kahn's a freakin beast. I think they cranked his difficulty up to super max or something. his defense is almost impenetrable. however I think this is the one I'm more likely to complete. got close a few times at least.
251. Bring It On! - Shang Tsung vs Baraka, Sindel, and Shao Kahn -
defeat all opponents
again perhaps if Kahn wasn't included I'd stand a chance
269. This Is Insane! - Stryker vs three Shao Kahns - defeat all Shao
Kahns
whaaaaaat! Boon, please tell me what you were smoking when you created this insanity? I'd really love to know!
275. Army of What? - Ermac vs three Goros - defeat all Goros
shoot me now guys. I think this one's much worse. at least I defeated 1 Shao Kahn...
and the most insanely ridiculous of all? sure you want to know? Ok!
300. End Game - your choice of character vs Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, and
Shao Kahn
- you must defeat them all with one health bar
enough torture please! MK's dev team surely lost their mind for this one. these chars are at their maximum difficulty and nearly unbeatable. Only goro has been slain and that was by luck. I also read that when you fight Mileena, blocking is disabled. to add insult to injury, one of the MK developers hasn't completed this challenge yet. I'm serious. now someone please tell me they've completed any of these and have some tips? cause there's no way I'm ever going to beat them without some extreme cheapness involved.