From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:25 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] the nightjar and derek the cleric

Hey, I have something I don't understand about these two games.
The first is when I went to the app store om the iphone I couldn't find the
nightjar.  It tell me there is no results found for this search.
Is this game out or is it only for some countrys?  I'm in the United States.
The second thing is does anyone know when the full version of Derek the
cleric is going to release?  Could someone please give me the website for
the derek game?
Thanks.