The Nightjar," Somethin' Else's new game
featuring Benedict Cumberbatch
Somethin' Else is giddy to announce our new iOS game, "The Nightjar," is going to become officially available on April 26, 2011 in the UK and Ireland. International availability will come as soon as we can bring it to you. If you've been following @VoiceOfNightjar and her sister ships on Twitter, you'll know we're in space. You're going to find yourself on a dying spaceship, circling a black hole, in all kinds of trouble. The game features the voice of Benedict Cumberbatch. It's terrifying. And it's our second "video game with no video," the entire experience rendered in binaural 3D sound.

Here is the link to The Nightjar (official trailer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyO-09wsLR4