Hi, now I'm back from my holidays I can focus more on games and other things.
I'm back in Mota now, but I'm still struggling with jumping.  For example I'm
at the first fire pit, I hold down control then hold right arrow but still end
up getting nicely fried!  Where am I going wrong, and how do I know how long to
hold the keys down for?  thanks from Lori.