Ok, I've mastered jumping in Mota now I think, but here's the thing.  I jump
that fire and come to a rope, I climbe up it until I hear the ledge to my left
then jump off to the left, hear a lever and activate it.  Then comes the
confusion.  1, I can't seem to find any other way out other than dead ends, and
2 each time I leap back off the rope I'm hearing more levers?  Oh and I got a
shock at one point when the music changed and fired my gun out of reaction,
that's how elert I am <Smile>  Anyway I'm lost, could someone help to get me
out please?  Thanks from Lori.