Hello Beverly,

Actually, Jim's cgames will work on Windows Vista, but you have to
make sure everything is properly installed as Vista no longer directly
supports older Visual Basic applications. First, if you have not
already done so make sure Jim's Winkit is installed as it will replace
many of the VB libraries that were removed from Windows Vista. Second,
I highly recommend disabling User Account Control, UAC, as it will
interfere with and effect many older games and applications that are
not UAC compatible. Third, if you are running a copy of 64bit Windows
Vista make sure the files were installed to the correct place. The
64bit versions of Windows have two Program Files directories, one for
x86 applications and one for x64 applications, and if a 32bit
application gets installed to the wrong
c:\Program Files
directory it can mess things up.

HTH