Hi Beverly,

It sounds like you may not have run the setup.exe install in my winkit.zip
file.  Below are my install instructions for Vista and Windows 7.

The first thing that you need to do is to run the setup.exe file in the
winkit.zip file as it installs files that the rest of the games need.  So open
the winkit.zip file, press S and then enter.  The winkit.zip file is the first
link on my free windows text to speech games page.

The rest of my games require full administration rights to install. To do this arrow to the games installation file, press the Windows context menu key, arrow to run as administrator, and press enter. This will allow you to install the game as administrator. Or you can just turn off the whole User Account Control thing in Vista or Windows 7 and it will do the same thing.

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA