Yes, they did say that they had a problem, but not "up here". For movies, though, close counts.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Apollo 13 - Re: Apollo - Re: Space sims?

Actually the we have a problem line was real, though admittedly Ron Howard did change it a little. What Lovell actually said was Houston, we've had a problem. ROn Howard of course changed it to We have a problem since the use of Had would seem to indicate that though there was a problem onboard ship it had already been taken care of, when in fact the trouble was only just beginning.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!