Hi Bryan,

In deed. I don't recall which book it was, maybe At Don We Slept,
where the author presents some convincing evidence we knew the attack
was coming but conveniently ignored the information in order to bring
us into World War II. F.D.R. knew if we were attacked people would get
behind the war 100% and so they let Pearl Harbor happen without any
initial warning or resistance from the high command. Of course, the
U.S. government, even today, will deny that accusation, but there is
plenty of historical documentation etc to back up the claim that
F.D.R. intentionally let Pearl Harbor happen to get us into the war.
Of course, we are now getting way off topic so we should try and get
things back on topic here.

Cheers!