While using SAPI mode, I was listening to a quest, and I hit the m for mouse
key in the midst.  I received the following run-time dialogue:

Project1

Run-time error '-2147201018 (80045006)':

Method '~' of object '~' failed

OK

Sorry, this doesn't look all that illuminating.  I was in the SAPI mode,
because Jaws Support mode doesn't appear to be working correctly on my
machine.  Menu items don't speak as I arrow to them, and information boxes,
such as the "life in the dome" items only read their first lines.  I was
trying SAPI to get around this.  Also, the SAPI doesn't interrupt speech
with a key press, which would be ideal.

Fascinating game concept and something we haven't seen yet, I'm really
looking forward to refinements and large-scale play.

                Chris Bartlett