Thanks for the bug report, I have added it to my list of things to fix.  The
game's built-in sapi is having some issues, so if you happen to have NVDA I've
been recommending people use that.  NVDA is the only screen reader I have so
I'm honestly not too surprised some different people are having issues with it
using their screen readers.  With a little time I hope to iron out these issues.