Thanks for doing that. I wonder how many people, other than myself, automatically deleted his message with the attitude of "no subject line, no interest".

I wonder if the copy of the game he was given is not legal? I believe that the game was originally sold by one of those businesses that send merchandise for blind people through the use of mail order catalogs. I recall the game, written by Richard Destino, was one of several games on a floppy disk that sold for roughly $20, although I may be mistaken on some of my info because of the length of time since I have encountered the game. Another game from the same set of games was "Dodge City Desperadoes".

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:45 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Destenation mars

Hi,

Just responding to give this thread a proper subjectline for the list
archives since Michael failed to supply one.

Cheers!

On 5/10/11, michael barnes <c...@samobile.net> wrote:
Hey, A friend of mine gave me a copy of destination mars so I was
wondering something about the version he gave me.
I notice in the version that I got it don't have the mining on the
astroid for gold to buy fuel.  It don't have the selection when there
is nothing to do you can press the A key to go faster.  It don't have
the feature were you can use your shield against the different things
that could hurt your ship.
So with this being said what version do I have on my computer?
Thanks