To: "burakyuksek" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Destenation mars

Hi Saygilar,

The Destination mars game is a 20 something year old dos text game where your mission is to try to fly to and land on Mars. Lots of good and bad things can happen on the way. It's sort of like a sim game like Trucker is.

BFN

    Jim

You couldn't get me on Mars if it were the last place on
j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA