Hi Geremy,

You are right. I didn't think of that. I'm so use to using the context
key and selecting run as administrator it is easy to forget new
Windows Vista/Windows 7 users aren't aware of how to do that yet, and
just because you have a super user account doesn't mean it will allow
you to do everything without specifically launching an application as
administrator. Its a concept I am quite familiar with as I use Linux
most of the time, and Microsoft Windows is just now beginning to
introduce some of these security features to Windows users as well. It
is easy to forget people migrating from XP haven't realized how much
things have changed regarding admin rights and accounts yet.

Cheers!