I have not been following all the talk since I am just now getting to try the beta. I can climb the rope and go to that level and get to the lever. In the previous beta to get back down to the original level I could climb to the top of the rope and then jump to the left. That doesn't work in this beta. so I end up in the same room. And every time I jump off the rope and go to the end of the room the lever is there.

Is the lever only supposed to appear once or is that a puzzle in the game?

How can I get back into the room below the rope?

Thanks,
Dean