Ok guys... just a few additions.

1. the music for the hotel now has a crackling fire sound behind it I
thought that would make it a little more cozy. hahaha.
2. The sounds of the outlaws in the old mine that I forgot to update in the
last batch.
I have removed the old zip file link and replaced it with this one. This zip
file includes all of my changes except the horse sounds. IF anyone needs
them let me know. Once again just extract the files to the sounds folder
making sure to overwrite the old ones.

The link is
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c3fqyo

Darren Duff.