Ok, I beat the second quest.  (Hint, there is a nicety of timing when to
introduce your turtles)  Now I'm on to the third, which is proving equally
provoking and addictive, but there are still some niggles.

Why can't I destroy rocks?  Rocks do not have a destroy option.

Why can't I destroy piranha?  Yes, I tried out the piranha and at one point
was low on power but wanted to rid myself of a few of the pesky things, but,
while destroy is presented as an option for the p command, hitting
shift-delete doesn't destroy one.

On the subject of piranha, I think these boys may be a little unbalanced.
In my current game, I have 1,295 of  the bloody things.  Their die-off rate
seems a bit low and they're not reacting to available food supply (or lack
thereof) as expected.  I have no fish and no aquatic bugs left, only a
couple of turtles and some assorted land critters.  They aren't killing off
the land critters, so I don't know how they're surviving the sterilized
waters they currently inhabit.  Neat idea, but you may want to rebalance
them.  With both kaymans and turtles in the water, I'd have expected the
population to stay a bit more in control.

And sadly, Jaws 12 doesn't work with the game, or at least it doesn't on my
machine.

By the way, when you have 1300 piranha, the game slows down to a crawl, then
freezes completely.  I had to exit via the task manager.  As I've saved
along the way, I may now be screwed.  I don't know if this is a speech delay
thing, or I've just managed to choke my machine.  If it's the latter, then
about three more ticks would have killed anybody, as I'd have 3,000 or more
piranha.

Ok, the amount of feedback I'm giving you now rivals David Greenwood.  Be
honored sir.

                Chris